Are you interested to providing underwear and socks to individuals and families in need? Host your own Bare Necessities Drive! This is an easy way to help while in supporting and empowering individuals and families in your community.
STEPS TO HOST A DRIVE
- Select your drive date(s) and location. A drive can last days, weeks, or even months! Pick a date and location that works best for you or your group.
- Register your drive with Focusing on Families. Tell us about your drive so we can spread the word on social media and in the community.
- Publicize your event. Let others know about your Bare Necessities drive and encourage them to share the word.
- Collect new underwear and socks. Track your incoming donations.
- Schedule a drop off or pick up. Contact Christel Brewer at 302-894-8379 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time that works best for you.
Products Needed: Panties, underwear, bras, men’s t-shirts/tank tops, and socks for children and adults.
Questions: Contact Christel Brewer at 302-894-8379 or email@example.com